English French German Italian Polish Portuguese Russian Spanish


  • roughsleeping

    Path has secured government funding, with PCC, to work on improving property standards in Plymouth - Read more

  • torbay

    We are pleased to be working with Crisis to pilot lodgings in Plymouth and Teignbridge. Leaflet here


What information will I need to provide about myself?


You will often be asked to provide information about yourself for example:

  • Proof of identification
  • Proof of income (wage slips or benefit award letter)
  • References from previous landlords or letting agents
  • Proof of employment

You may also be asked about your credit history

If you are worried about your credit history you may want to have a look at your own credit report before handing over money for credit referencing. You can do this through credit agencies such as Experian. The contents of your credit report can have a bearing on whether or not you will be acceptable as a tenant by some agencies and landlords.

You can apply for the report online or by phone and post. A single report costs on average £2.

Agencies cannot charge you a 'joining or registration fee' and you should not pay any money unless you have made an application to actually rent a chosen property.


iconAccredited by Plymouth City Council

Landlords Needed!

iconIf you are a Landlord or Agent, and you have a room spare to rent, then feel free to contact us, or to download our information pack.

Hardship Support

iconThere is no longer a Social Fund; local authorities will fund and provide information and support for Plymouth & Teignbridge